GREEN BAY, Wis., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) today announced it will release 2012 third quarter results on Thursday, October 18, 2012, after market close. The company will host a conference call for investors and analysts at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (CT) on the same day.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet through the investor relations section of the company's website, http://investor.associatedbank.com or by dialing 877-317-6789. The slide presentation for the call will be available on the company's website just prior to the call. The number for international callers is 412-317-6789. Participants should ask the operator for the Associated Banc-Corp third quarter 2012 earnings call.
An audio archive of the webcast will be available on the company's website at http://investor.associatedbank.com. A telephone replay will be available one hour after the completion of the call through 8:00 a.m. CT on November 19, 2012, by dialing 877-344-7529 and entering the conference ID number 10018690. The replay number for international callers is 412-317-0088.
ABOUT ASSOCIATED BANC-CORPAssociated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has total assets of $22 billion and is one of the top 50, publicly traded, U.S. bank holding companies. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Associated is a leading Midwest banking franchise, offering a full range of financial products and services through more than 250 banking locations serving more than 150 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, and commercial financial services in Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Texas. Associated Bank, N.A. is an Equal Housing Lender, Equal Opportunity Lender and Member FDIC. More information about Associated Banc-Corp is available at www.associatedbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV