In addition to the 2Gb and 4Gb devices, Micron has begun sampling 8Gb x 32 DDR3L-RS and is delivering samples of 8Gb x 16 DDR3L-RS; production is slated for December 2012. These products offer additional system design flexibility by reducing board space and increasing density. Additional power and footprint savings are expected with the launch of DDR4-RS in early 2013.
With this announcement Micron is well-positioned to support the growth of ultrathin applications with its broad portfolio of DRAM, NAND, NOR and SSD solutions. For more information, please visit www.micron.com .
The Micron Technology, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6950
CONTACT: Mary Ellen Ynes firstname.lastname@example.org 650-801-7954
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV