Top 15 Holiday Toys of 2012
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's never too early to start thinking about holiday shopping, especially when you're shopping for kids. Toys"R"Us knows this only too well.
From dolls that look like members of a famous boy band to furry interactive "pets" that speak a "foreign" language, Toys"R"Us has compiled a list of the most in-demand toys of the 2012 holiday shopping season.
Some of last year's bestselling toys are hot again this year. Christmas will just not be the same without Lalaloopsy Silly Hair dolls, LeapPad Explorer tablets and LEGO Ninjago sets.
If money is a concern this year, consider the 1D Collector Doll from Hasbro, which retails at $19.99 each -- the cheapest item on the list. The average price of the toys on the list is $76, but that excludes the Wii U from Nintendo, which will not be available until November 18.Some items on the list that have yet to hit the shelves may be available for pre-order. Beginning today until October 31, shoppers may also take advantage of the new Hot Toy Reservation program from Toys"R"Us. Here is the full list of the best new toys of the 2012 holiday season (listed in alphabetical order).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV