Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may improve cancer treatment options for patients. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $4.99 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.77-$5.1552-Week Range: $4.17-$17.04 Volume: 4.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 4.9 million >>5 Big Stocks Ready to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, DNDN is bouncing off some near-term support here at $4.70 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing DNDN within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once DNDN clears some near-term overhead resistance levels at $5.16 to $5.34 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DNDN as long as it's trending above $4.70, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 4.9 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then DNDN will have an excellent chance of re-filling its previous gap and potentially trading up towards $6.50 to $7.50. Keep in mind that if DNDN triggers that breakout with volume, then it will move back above its 50-day at $5.24, which is bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV