SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN) is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a product portfolio of therapies for oncology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular, urological, respiratory and central nervous system disorders. This stock is trading up 8.5% at $5.09 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.64-5.1252-Week Range: $3.41-$7.58 Volume: 629,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 679,364 >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready for Blastoff From a technical perspective, SCLN is bouncing strong here right off some near-term support at $4.50 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing SCLN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SCLN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $5.18, and then its 50-day at $5.31 and its 200-day at $5.53 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SCLN as long as it's trending above $4.50, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 679,364 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SCLN will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $5.99 to $6.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV