Denison Mines (DNN) is engaged in uranium exploration, development, mining and milling, with uranium mining projects in both the U.S. and Canada and development projects in Canada, the U.S., Zambia and Mongolia. This stock is trading up 13% at $1.64 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.44-$1.6852-Week Range: $0.81-$2.07 Volume: 9.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 466,742 >>3 Big Stocks Moving Up on Big Volume From a technical perspective, DNN is ripping to the upside here with monster volume. This move has pushed DNN back above its 200-day moving average at $1.53, and back above some past overhead resistance at $1.59. At last check, DNN has hit an intraday high of $1.68 and volume is well above its three-month average of 466,742 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DNN once it manages to trigger its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once DNN takes out some past overhead resistance at $1.71. Traders should look for long-biased trades in DNN as long as its trending above its 200-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $1.71 with volume that's near or above 466,742 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then DNN will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $1.98 to $2.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV