Antares Pharma (ATRS) is a pharma company that focuses on self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies and topical gel-based products. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $4.12 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.94-$4.2552-Week Range: $1.51-$5.58 Volume: 1.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.7 million >>5 Oversold Stocks Ready to Bounce From a technical perspective, ATRS is moving notably higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ATRS within range of triggering near-term breakout trade. That trade will trigger once ATRS manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $4.10, and then once it takes out its 50-day moving average of $4.35 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ATRS as long as it's trending above today's low of $3.94, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 1.8 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then this stock will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.86 to$5.58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV