Hansen Medical (HNSN) develops, manufactures and markets a generation of medical robotics designed for accurate positioning, manipulation and stable control of catheters and catheter-based technologies. This stock is trading up 10.2% to $1.72 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.56-$1.7652-Week Range: $1.42-$4.46 Volume: 366,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 325,391 >>4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume From a technical perspective, HNSN is bouncing strong here off some near-term support at $1.50 with above-average volume. This move has started to push HNSN back above its 50-day at $1.68, and within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade above $1.75 to $1.82. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HNSN as long as its trending above its 50-day moving average, and then once it sustains a move or close above $1.75 to $1.82 with volume that's near or above 325,391 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then HNSN will have a great chance of trading back towards its 200-day moving average of $2.49. Keep in mind that there's some more resistance at $1.92 to $2.24, but if HNSN can stay above its 50-day with solid upside volume flows, then it should take those levels out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV