Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting addiction diseases and disorders of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of addiction and epilepsy. This stock is trading up 17.4% to $1.81 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.60-$1.8452-Week Range: $0.50-$1.97 Volume: 2.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 904,470 >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, CPRX is skyrocketing here with monster volume. This move has pushed the stock well above some previous overhead resistance levels at $1.54 to $1.55, and it's sent CPRX into a previous gap down zone. Traders should now watch for CPRX to trigger its next major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CPRX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.97 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CPRX as long as it's trending above today's low of $1.60, and then once it sustains a move or close above $1.97 with volume that's near or above 904,470 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CPRX will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.25 to $2.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV