California American Water will hold a community open house for Sacramento area customers to discuss the recent changes in water rates as well as investments in infrastructure, water quality and conservation.
When: Wednesday, September 19 th, 2012 at 7 pm.
Where: Cordova Senior Activities Center, 3480 Routier Road, Sacramento, CA 95827
The California Public Utilities Commission approved an increase to California American Water’s rates on June 13, 2012. The new rates will fund new infrastructure projects and improvements in the company’s Sacramento-area water systems and to offset increases in purchased water, operational and maintenance costs through the end of 2014.Some of the major infrastructure projects that these rates will help fund within the Sacramento County service district include:
- More than $9 million for main replacements and fire flow protection improvements.
- More than $2 million to replace and upgrade some of the district’s aging wells.
- More than $6 million in other system and water treatment improvements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV