NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces that it is investigating the proposed acquisition of Learning Tree International Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRE) by its CEO and Chairman David Collins. Mr. Collins, who is Learning Tree's largest shareholder with 32% of the company's stock, has announced that he is seeking to acquire the remaining shares of the company that he does not already own for only $5.25 per share.
The investigation concerns whether Collins and the other board members of Learning Tree are breaching their fiduciary duties to shareholders by not conducting a full and fair auction for the company so that shareholders can obtain the highest price possible, while, at the same time, allowing Collins to acquire the company for the lowest price possible. Indeed, the stock of Learning Tree has traded as high as $9.00 within the past year, and its revenue per share is generating $9.77 per share.
If you are a shareholder of Learning Tree and would like additional information concerning this matter, please contact us toll free at 877-772-3975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tripp Levy PLLC is a leading national law firm and has recovered millions of dollars for shareholders in similar actions around the globe. Attorney advertising – prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.Tripp Levy PLLC877-772-3975 email@example.com www.tripplevy.com SOURCE Tripp Levy PLLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV