PRYOR, Okla., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) (the "Company") was recently awarded Dollar General's 2012 Pride Award - Private Label Vendor of the Year. Orchids received the Private Label Vendor of the Year award at Dollar General's recent Annual Vendor Summit in recognition of its innovation, dependability and excellence in its partnership with Dollar General.
"We are very proud and honored to have earned this recognition from such a valued customer and partner as Dollar General. Dollar General is a leader in its field and we are honored to be a long-term supplier to their organization," said Robert Snyder, President and Chief Executive Officer. "The award is a testament to the dedication of our team in achieving world class service and innovation to our customers."
Dollar General is the largest value retailer in the United States with annual revenue in 2011 of $14.8 billion and currently has more than 10,000 stores in 40 states.
About Orchids Paper Products CompanyOrchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States. For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com. SOURCE Orchids Paper Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV