FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America's largest automotive retailer, today announces the "AutoWay Honda 2013 Accord Challenge" on September 22, 2012.
The new 2013 Honda Accord has arrived at AutoWay Honda, and they're launching it on high note! They're holding the AutoWay Honda 2013 Accord Challenge on Saturday September 22nd from 11am to 12:30pm with marching bands from Clearwater High School and Countryside High School; it will be a true battle of the bands.
The band that plays the best and most original rendition of AutoWay Honda's "Who you gonna call" jingle will win $3000 for their school. AutoWay Honda is part of AutoNation, so they're showcasing the totally re-designed 2013 Honda Accord in a big way - The AutoWay Honda 2013 Accord Challenge.
For more details and information visit AutoWay Honda at 17275 US Highway 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33764, 727-531-0444 or online at AutoWayHonda.com.SOURCE AutoNation, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV