On September 10, 2012, Barclays Bank PLC (the “ Issuer”) launched invitations to holders of certain Notes (as set out in the table below) issued by the Issuer to tender any and all of such Notes for purchase by the Issuer (the “ Offers”), subject to applicable offer and distribution restrictions.
Further to such invitations, the Issuer hereby informs the Noteholders that, as of the Expiration Deadline for the Offers (11:59 p.m. (New York City time) on Monday, September 17, 2012), the aggregate principal amount of each Series of Notes validly tendered and to be accepted for purchase, and the Purchase Price of each Series of Notes is as set out in the table below, and each such Noteholder is entitled to receive on the Settlement Date, being September 20, 2012, the relevant Purchase Price plus any Accrued Interest Payment.
|Fixed||Yield on||Purchase Price||Accrued Interest|
|Aggregate||Aggregate Principal||Spread||Reference||per US$1,000||per US$1,000|
|Description of||Principal Amount||Amount Accepted||(Basis||U.S. Treasury||Principal||Principal|
|US$2,000,000,000 6.75 per cent. Senior Notes due 2019||06739F FS5 /US06739FFS56||US$2,000,000,000||US$402,022,000||145||1.842%||US$1,205.57||US$22.13|
|US$3,000,000,000 5.125 per cent. Senior Notes due 2020||06739G AR0 /US06739GAR02||US$2,824,000,000||US$1,049,637,000||140||1.842%||US$1,121.48||US$10.25|
The Issuer intends to accept all Notes validly tendered for purchase, subject, inter alia, to the relevant Noteholder having tendered for purchase the relevant Minimum Denomination of Notes. All Notes purchased pursuant to the Offers will be cancelled.
The Offers have now expired and no further Notes can be tendered for purchase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV