LAFAYETTE, La., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the parent holding company of IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), announced today that it will release third quarter 2012 results after the close of business on Tuesday, October 23, 2012, and follow with a conference call the next morning.
The third quarter release of earnings and supplemental presentation materials will be distributed after the close of business on Tuesday, October 23, 2012, followed by a live conference call, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. Interested persons may access the conference call by dialing 1-800-762-4758. The confirmation code for the call is 260099. A replay of the call will be available until midnight Central Time on November 1, 2012, by dialing 1-800-475-6701. The access code for the replay is 260099.
June 30, 2012, IBERIABANK Corporation had total assets of
shareholders' equity of
$1.5 billion, and a tangible common equity ratio of 9.37%. The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC."
IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana with offices in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation and its predecessor organizations have served clients for 125 years.
SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV