NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ryan Seacrest announces "47 Challenges, 47 Days" chapter of Random Acts of Fusion; details available at www.RandomActsofFusion.com
- Ford announces new Fusion Hybrid attains EPA-certified 47 mpg city and 47 mpg highway for a 47 mpg combined rating, making it America's most fuel-efficient sedan
- Random Acts of Fusion is a unique transmedia marketing program that already has introduced Fusion to millions of fans by playing out a story arc through multimedia platforms
The number 47 takes center stage today in Times Square with a new Random Acts of Fusion chapter introduced by TV and radio host and producer Ryan Seacrest. The latest chapter, "47 Challenges, 47 Days," inspired by the 47 mpg fuel economy rating achieved by the 2013 Fusion Hybrid, adds new interactive content to the program and will give consumers multiple chances to win an all-new Ford Fusion.The all-new Fusion Hybrid has earned EPA-certified 47 mpg city and 47 mpg highway for a 47 mpg combined rating, making it America's most fuel-efficient midsize sedan. The innovative Fusion Hybrid achieves a top speed of 62 mph in EV mode, enabling the stylish hybrid sedan to match city and highway fuel economy ratings. Random Acts of Fusion, the unique transmedia program hosted by Seacrest, has introduced the Fusion to millions of fans by playing out a story arc through multimedia platforms. Fans following the program at www.RandomActsofFusion.com experience daily storytelling, local market events and now even a chance to win one of three new Fusions. The program always delivers something unexpected – just like the new Fusion. To date, there have been more than 11 million engagements with Random Acts of Fusion. "Through this campaign, we've been able to show the Fusion to people with an interactive and entertaining program long before it ever went on sale," said Crystal Worthem, manager, Ford Brand Content & Alliances. "With these daily challenges and giveaways, we're taking the next step forward." The challenges all involve the number 47, and fun and simple photos that participants can take and upload. Each day, a new challenge is unveiled on www.RandomActsofFusion.com. Three winners will be chosen throughout the challenge. "This is another exciting opportunity for people to get involved with Random Acts of Fusion," says Seacrest. "This challenge offers fans a chance to show off their creativity and win an exceptional vehicle."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV