- Scott Pond, a senior software engineer with Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions.
- Emily Brock, a workers compensation adjuster with Broadspire, a Crawford Company and leading third party administrator of workers compensation claims, liability claims and medical management services.
- Anita Drage, vice president of financial planning and analysis for Broadspire.
- Morgan Maclellan, a claims analyst with Broadspire.
Four Crawford & Company Employees Earn CPCU Designation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.