ATLANTA, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Four Crawford and Broadspire employees recently earned the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU ®) designation and were inducted into the CPCU Society during the organization's annual meeting in Washington, D.C.
The four CPCU designees are:
- Scott Pond, a senior software engineer with Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions.
- Emily Brock, a workers compensation adjuster with Broadspire, a Crawford Company and leading third party administrator of workers compensation claims, liability claims and medical management services.
- Anita Drage, vice president of financial planning and analysis for Broadspire.
- Morgan Maclellan, a claims analyst with Broadspire.
The CPCU Society is a community of credentialed insurance professionals who promote excellence through ethical behavior and continuing education. The Society's nearly 25,000 members hold the CPCU designation, which requires passing eight rigorous examinations, meeting industry experience requirements, and agreeing to be bound by a strict code of professional ethics.
"Attaining the CPCU designation requires persistence and discipline, but is well worth the effort," said
Jeffrey T. Bowman, president and chief executive officer of
Crawford. "Our newest members come from different parts of our organization, but the knowledge learned and reinforced by their CPCU studies will contribute greatly to their work. We are very proud of their accomplishment and will continue to support our employees in their pursuit of this designation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV