- Scott Pond, a senior software engineer with Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions.
- Emily Brock, a workers compensation adjuster with Broadspire, a Crawford Company and leading third party administrator of workers compensation claims, liability claims and medical management services.
- Anita Drage, vice president of financial planning and analysis for Broadspire.
- Morgan Maclellan, a claims analyst with Broadspire.
Four Crawford & Company Employees Earn CPCU Designation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.