BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- Do you own any toxic stocks in your portfolio?
If you do, it makes sense to sell before they get out of hand. Now more than ever, the toxic stocks are sending an important message to Wall Street. With the S&P 500 up more than 16% year-to-date, the few stocks that aren't participating in this rally are the ones that you really want to unload.
To be fair, the companies I'm talking about today aren't exactly "junk."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV