WOODBURY, N.Y. and BERLIN, Sept. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research Frontiers (Nasdaq:REFR) licensee Vision Systems will exhibit (Stand 217, Hall 1.1) its SPD-SmartGlass transportation products at InnoTrans 2012 being held September 18-21, 2012 at the Messe Berlin exhibition grounds in Berlin, Germany.
An industry first: These products will be featured in a large railway window and controlled by Vision Systems' new multi-zone management system that allows users to independently adjust the light transmission of each section of the window for greater user comfort and energy efficiency.
InnoTrans 2012 is an international industry showplace focusing on the latest technological innovations for the railway sector. Over 100,000 visitors will have the opportunity to experience Vision Systems' Nuance and Noctis transportation products made with fast-switching and infinitely tunable SPD-SmartGlass."There was strong interest by various municipal transit systems in our SPD-Smart transportation products for the bus sector when we exhibited in June at Transports Publics in Paris," commented Carl Putman, CEO of Vision Systems. "Municipalities were particularly impressed with the ability of our SPD-Smart products to quickly adapt to changing environmental conditions and passenger needs. We are exhibiting at InnoTrans because railway manufacturers are expressing a similar interest in variable tint window solutions that minimize heat build-up, provide shading, preserve views, and offer privacy. Our Nuance and Noctis SPD-SmartGlass products address these needs in a comprehensive manner, and our new multi-zone management systems adds additional functionality and flexibility when used in combination with the extraordinary light-control capabilities of these products."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV