LIVONIA, Mich., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI) , one of the nation's leading media and marketing services companies, announced today that it has been named as one of the 2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies for the fourth time. Valassis was recognized with this prestigious award in 2011, 2000 and 1999. Additionally, the company has been named to the Working Mother list of Best Companies for Hourly Workers for the last two consecutive years, and in 2012, as a "Top 50 Company for Executive Women" by the National Association for Female Executives.
"It's very gratifying to be presented with such a prestigious award," said Rob Mason, Valassis President and Chief Executive Officer. "Valassis recognizes the critical importance of working mothers whether they are our associates, clients or consumers. We take tremendous pride in maintaining a workplace environment where our working mothers can make significant contributions to our company and can be in a position to also meet their responsibilities to what is most precious to them – their children."
Working Mother rewards companies for their wide array of progressive workplace programs, including flexibility, advancement, paid family leave, child care, benefits and work/life programs. This is the 27 th year Working Mother has recognized organizations for their initiatives.With programs in place supporting work/life balance, Valassis offers flexible work hours, child care reimbursement, a complimentary car seat for newborns, college care packages and convenience services like on-site fitness centers, family rooms and dry cleaning services. Additionally, there is a resource and referral network available to associates as well as a host of discounts and giveaways to area events for associates and their families.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV