CHICAGO, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: TAYC), the parent company of Cole Taylor Bank, today announced that a cash dividend will be paid on shares of TAYC Capital Trust I (NASDAQ: TAYCP), its Trust Preferred Securities, for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. TAYC Capital Trust I is a Delaware Statutory Trust, and is an unconsolidated subsidiary of Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
The 9.75% annual dividend will be payable on October 1, 2012 to security holders of record on September 28, 2012. This dividend announcement, as well as additional information, can be found on Taylor Capital Group's website: www.taylorcapitalgroup.com.
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is the $4.8 billion bank holding company of Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago. Cole Taylor specializes in serving the needs of closely held businesses and the people who own and manage them.Through its divisions, Cole Taylor Business Capital, Cole Taylor Equipment Finance and Cole Taylor Mortgage, the Bank also provides asset based lending services, commercial equipment leases and loans, residential mortgage loan products, and depository services through a growing network of offices throughout the United States. Cole Taylor is a member of the FDIC and is an Equal Housing Lender. SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV