Panasonic Upgrades Toughbook® 31 Rugged Laptop
Panasonic, an industry leader in rugged, reliable mobile computers since 1996, today announced upgrades to the Panasonic Toughbook 31, its best-selling fully-rugged laptop PC, including a faster processor, expanded storage, a more responsive touchscreen and other improvements. The Toughbook 31 is the gold standard for mission-critical mobile workers – including military personnel, first responders and field service workers – requiring exceptional performance in extreme environments.
Powered by new 3 rd generation Intel® Core™ processors, the upgraded Toughbook 31 delivers enhanced performance alongside world-class reliability. Other improvements include expanded storage (up to 500GB 7200rpm HDD with 4-8GB RAM) and improved touchscreen responsiveness.
Panasonic Toughbook® 31: Key Improvements
Upgraded processor options:
- Intel® Core™ i5-3360M vPro™ (up to 3.5GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Intel® Core™ i5-3320M vPro™ (up to 3.3GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Intel® Core™ i3-3110M
- Expanded storage on i5 models: 500GB 7200rpm hard drive (shock-mounted flex-connect with quick release and hard drive heater)
- Improved battery life: 7% longer, delivering 14.5 hours per MobileMark 2007 testing on the i5-3320M model. And, an additional 6.5 hours with the available media bay 2 nd battery.
- Added connectivity options: standard USB 3.0 port provides up to 10x faster file transfer speeds
- Improved wireless connectivity: Intel 6235 Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n standard on all models
- Increased touchscreen responsiveness
- Improved battery calibration tool: Now capable of running in the background, allowing simultaneous use of computer
For a full list of Toughbook 31 specifications, visit http://www.Toughbook.com.“It’s not only important to deliver the most reliable mobile computers to our customers, it’s also important they do not compromise on performance,” said Kyp Walls, director of product management, Panasonic Solutions for Business. “With a history of low failure rates and a long service life, the Toughbook 31 delivers the reliability our customers need and with these upgrades, the device will also deliver the performance required to run very demanding applications.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV