- Earnings Per Share increased 87.5% to £0.15 and Net Income grew 79.2% to £23m.
- New sponsorship deals since 1 July 2012 include Bwin, Toshiba Medical Systems, Yanmar, Fuji TV, Santander, Shinsei Bank and MBNA.
- A world-record $559m sponsorship deal with General Motors for Chevrolet to be our exclusive shirt sponsor for seven years beginning in our 2014/15 season – an increase of approximately 120% in annual revenues over our existing shirt sponsor Aon
- the deal includes $37m to be received for pre-sponsorship support and exposure in fiscal 2013 and 2014.
- Commercial revenues grew 13.7% for fiscal 2012 to a record £117.6m due to:
- the innovative DHL training kit deal
- New Media and Mobile up 20.3% to £20.7 million
- continued growth in renewals, additional categories and regional deals.
- Broadcasting update
- Premier League UK live TV rights increased 70% to £1bn a year for 2013/14 to 2015/16.
- UEFA Champions League distributions available to clubs increased 20.7% to €910m a year for 2012/13 to 2014/15.
- IPO completed in August raising net primary proceeds of $110.3m (approximately £68m) used to reduce our senior secured notes.
Manchester United Plc 2012 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts