Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.142001 per unit, payable on October 15, 2012, to unitholders of record on September 28, 2012. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of June 2012 and natural gas production during May 2012, and includes proceeds of approximately $1.5 million related to the settlement of applicable hedge contracts.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current month and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
| Natural Gas
| Natural Gas
As oil and natural gas sales volumes reported to the Trust represent volumes for which Enduro Resource Partners was paid during the applicable month, reported volumes fluctuate due to the timing of cash receipts from operators. The significant increase in natural gas production reported above was partly due to approximately 13,500 Mcf/D of natural gas volumes for prior periods that were paid to the Trust during the calculation period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV