Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced today the appointment of Mary Jane Hellyar to the position of president of Tredegar Film Products Corporation, effective September 24, 2012. The company has also named Ms. Hellyar a corporate vice president, effective September 24, 2012.
Prior to joining Tredegar, Ms. Hellyar served as chief executive officer of Technocorp Energy OLED in Rochester, NY and previously held various positions with Eastman Kodak Company, including corporate executive vice president and president of the Film, Photofinishing and Entertainment Group and the display and components business unit. Ms. Hellyar has an extensive background in research and development, product commercialization, and operational excellence.
Nancy Taylor, Tredegar’s president and chief executive officer, said, “We are very pleased to add a talented individual like Mary Jane to Tredegar. Mary Jane brings tremendous leadership experience as well as strong operational expertise to her new position. She has demonstrated an ability to drive bottom line results in a variety of challenging business assignments.”
Ms. Hellyar received a B.A. in Chemistry and Mathematics from the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, MN, an M.S. and Ph.D. in chemical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, MA, and a Master’s degree in Management of Technology from the Sloan School at MIT.About Tredegar Corporation: Tredegar Corporation is primarily a manufacturer of plastic films and aluminum extrusions. A global company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Tredegar had 2011 sales of $798 million. With approximately 2,000 employees, the company operates manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Additional information regarding Tredegar Corporation is available at www.tredegar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV