CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kinvey, Inc., the leading Backend as a Service company that makes it easy for developers to setup and operate scalable cloud backends for mobile, tablet and web apps, today announced an "end-to-end" technical integration between Brightcove's (NASDAQ: BCOV) App Cloud mobile app platform and Kinvey's Backend as a Service. App Cloud is Brightcove's pioneering mobile app platform that makes it easy to build, deploy, and operate cross-platform smartphone and tablet apps using HTML5 and powerful cloud content services. With this integration, developers using App Cloud to build mobile apps, particularly for video content, can now build the backend "plumbing" that every data-driven application requires -- in minutes instead of days or weeks. Kinvey offers developers a full-featured, scalable cloud backend, out of the box and ready to grow through every iteration of the development life cycle, from prototype to global scale.
"We are pleased to partner with innovators like Kinvey that expand the capabilities of App Cloud and help make it easier for developers to build engaging, interactive mobile apps quickly and easily," said Phil Costa, director of product management for App Cloud at Brightcove.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV