- Manufacturing facility rationalization, including support infrastructure, in the Household Products division;
- Reduction of the global workforce;
- Changes in Energizer's go-to-market strategies, including a streamlined international organization;
- Reduction in overhead spending; and
- Procurement savings.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. Announces Preliminary Results Of Comprehensive Review Of Cost Structure And Operating Model
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.