“This campaign is an example of reinventing beloved, classic characters to market a classic brand in a new way,” Tutterow added. “We needed a creative team that could provide specific animation expertise, so we partnered with PatMan Studios to help us with this and they provided real value in the process.”
“We had so much fun bringing these retro illustrations back to life,” said Pat Giles, co-founder and partner at Pat-Man Studios, the creative shop that worked with the Cheerios team to bring the Cheerios Kid and Sue back to life in the digital age. “The Cheerios Kid and Sue provide an ‘edu-taining’ look at a topic many of us don’t understand and we had a blast giving these classic characters the life and voice to do it” said Manny Galan, co-founder and partner.
Cheerios is excited to bring the Cheerios Kid and Sue back as part of the brand’s broader efforts to teach Boomers about the topic of lowering cholesterol. The Kid and Sue will be a fun addition to the brand’s work with main campaign partner, Saatchi & Saatchi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV