“This campaign is an example of reinventing beloved, classic characters to market a classic brand in a new way,” Tutterow added. “We needed a creative team that could provide specific animation expertise, so we partnered with PatMan Studios to help us with this and they provided real value in the process.”
“We had so much fun bringing these retro illustrations back to life,” said Pat Giles, co-founder and partner at Pat-Man Studios, the creative shop that worked with the Cheerios team to bring the Cheerios Kid and Sue back to life in the digital age. “The Cheerios Kid and Sue provide an ‘edu-taining’ look at a topic many of us don’t understand and we had a blast giving these classic characters the life and voice to do it” said Manny Galan, co-founder and partner.
Cheerios is excited to bring the Cheerios Kid and Sue back as part of the brand’s broader efforts to teach Boomers about the topic of lowering cholesterol. The Kid and Sue will be a fun addition to the brand’s work with main campaign partner, Saatchi & Saatchi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV