- A/D Converter Fundamentals: ADI engineers will share insights on popular A/D converter types and technologies to help designers more quickly and easily identify the appropriate converter for their application. The presentation also will include a segment demonstrating how to match precision A/D converters with Renesas MCUs.
- Sensor Fundamentals: Attendees will learn the basics of creating Renesas MCU software projects that interface to analog and digital sensors. The lab will cover a variety of sensor types, including temperature sensors, MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes, and MEMS microphones Renesas MCU-compatible sensor evaluation boards will help attendees became familiar with the process of exchanging data with digital sensors and the steps required to read data from analog sensors using the A/D data converters interoperating with Renesas MCUs. Attendees also will learn how to establish communication interfaces using SPI and I²C with different ADI digital sensors.
Analog Devices Presenting Tracks On Microcontroller, Data Converter And Sensor System Design At Renesas’ DevCon 2012 In October
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.