- A/D Converter Fundamentals: ADI engineers will share insights on popular A/D converter types and technologies to help designers more quickly and easily identify the appropriate converter for their application. The presentation also will include a segment demonstrating how to match precision A/D converters with Renesas MCUs.
- Sensor Fundamentals: Attendees will learn the basics of creating Renesas MCU software projects that interface to analog and digital sensors. The lab will cover a variety of sensor types, including temperature sensors, MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes, and MEMS microphones Renesas MCU-compatible sensor evaluation boards will help attendees became familiar with the process of exchanging data with digital sensors and the steps required to read data from analog sensors using the A/D data converters interoperating with Renesas MCUs. Attendees also will learn how to establish communication interfaces using SPI and I²C with different ADI digital sensors.
Analog Devices Presenting Tracks On Microcontroller, Data Converter And Sensor System Design At Renesas’ DevCon 2012 In October
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.