Tenneco Inc. (NYSE:TEN) is showcasing its full suite of emission control technologies for the commercial vehicle market at this year’s IAA Commercial Vehicles 2012, September 20 – 27, in Hannover, Germany, Hall 16, Stand C11.
Tenneco continues to grow its commercial vehicle business with leading technologies and outstanding global engineering and manufacturing capabilities. The company’s advanced design and application engineers leverage technology expertise developed in the company’s global research and development network to meet local market needs, driven by emissions regulations, product configurations, industrialization, infrastructure and cost. In addition to advanced technologies to meet stringent Euro VI and Tier 4 final emissions regulations in Europe and North America, Tenneco has developed innovative, cost-effective exhaust aftertreatment solutions for emerging markets.
“Commercial vehicle customers operating in diverse markets require a series of alternative exhaust aftertreatment strategies to address technical challenges linked to fuel quality, climate and duty cycles,” said Tim Jackson, Tenneco’s executive vice president, technology, strategy and business development. “As we are showing at this year’s IAA, Tenneco is uniquely positioned to deliver emission control solutions for any engine size, powertrain strategy or operating environment.”
Among the emission control technologies on display at this year’s show are:
- Euro V and Euro VI aftertreatment systems for trucks and buses;
- EU Stage 4/US Tier 4f aftertreatment systems for non-road applications;
- XNOx™ airless liquid urea SCR system, combining dosing, injection, controls and exhaust system integration;
- XNOx™ air-assisted liquid urea SCR system for emerging markets
- T.R.U.E.-Clean® thermal management for diesel particulate filter regeneration;
- Modular air gap insulated manifold, a flexible modular manifold system for commercial vehicle engines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV