Tenneco Inc. (NYSE:TEN) is showcasing its full suite of emission control technologies for the commercial vehicle market at this year’s IAA Commercial Vehicles 2012, September 20 – 27, in Hannover, Germany, Hall 16, Stand C11.
Tenneco continues to grow its commercial vehicle business with leading technologies and outstanding global engineering and manufacturing capabilities. The company’s advanced design and application engineers leverage technology expertise developed in the company’s global research and development network to meet local market needs, driven by emissions regulations, product configurations, industrialization, infrastructure and cost. In addition to advanced technologies to meet stringent Euro VI and Tier 4 final emissions regulations in Europe and North America, Tenneco has developed innovative, cost-effective exhaust aftertreatment solutions for emerging markets.
“Commercial vehicle customers operating in diverse markets require a series of alternative exhaust aftertreatment strategies to address technical challenges linked to fuel quality, climate and duty cycles,” said Tim Jackson, Tenneco’s executive vice president, technology, strategy and business development. “As we are showing at this year’s IAA, Tenneco is uniquely positioned to deliver emission control solutions for any engine size, powertrain strategy or operating environment.”
Among the emission control technologies on display at this year’s show are:
- Euro V and Euro VI aftertreatment systems for trucks and buses;
- EU Stage 4/US Tier 4f aftertreatment systems for non-road applications;
- XNOx™ airless liquid urea SCR system, combining dosing, injection, controls and exhaust system integration;
- XNOx™ air-assisted liquid urea SCR system for emerging markets
- T.R.U.E.-Clean® thermal management for diesel particulate filter regeneration;
- Modular air gap insulated manifold, a flexible modular manifold system for commercial vehicle engines.