Key features and benefits of Unisys InfoImage include:
- Enterprise design and performance: The solution is highly scalable and features a high performance transaction processing content management system;
- Flexible input methods: The solution includes Scan Manager to perform high-speed image capture, bar coding and cataloguing of images; XML import and web services; and standard scripts for integrating many leading capture systems;
- Workflow Designer graphically designs, automates and enhances document-centric workflow processes;
- Comprehensive metadata content searching and full-text Indexing provide additional flexibility for managing and accessing unstructured content;
- A variety of storage management interfaces provide an open architecture whereby file system functions can be stored in a standalone disk archive, stored on leading content addressable subsystems or interfaced with hierarchical storage management;
- InfoImage Connector for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server is a bi-directional software utility developed by Unisys in collaboration with Microsoft, melding the power of Unisys InfoImage transaction processing solutions with the collaboration, content, user interface and portals functionality of Office SharePoint Server.
For more information on InfoImage Mobile Work Manager, please visit http://www.unisys.com/unisys/ri/pub/bl/detail.jsp?id=1120000970023710192.
About UnisysUnisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Follow Unisys on Twitter.RELEASE NO.: 0918/9131
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts