About NetSol Technologies
NetSol Technologies, Inc. ( www.netsoltech.com) is a worldwide provider of global IT and enterprise application solutions that include credit and finance portfolio management systems, SAP consulting and services, custom development, systems integration, and technical services for the global Financial, Leasing, Insurance, Energy, and Technology markets. Headquartered in Calabasas, Calif., NetSol's product and services offerings have achieved ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, and SEI (Software Engineering Institute) CMMI (Capability Maturity Model) Maturity Level 5 assessments, a distinction shared by only 178 companies worldwide. The company's clients include Fortune 500 manufacturers, global automakers, financial institutions, utilities, technology providers, and government agencies. NetSol has delivery and support locations in San Francisco, London, Beijing, Bangkok, Lahore, Adelaide and Riyadh.
The NetSol Technologies, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9832
Contacts: PondelWilkinson Inc. Investor Relations: Matt Sheldon (310) 279-5980 email@example.comMedia: George Medici (310) 279-5968
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV