PITTSBURGH, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC), has been named one of the nation's 2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies. The distinction marks the eleventh time PNC has been recognized for its support of working families.
This extends to enhancing existing work/life benefits and expanding the company-wide comprehensive wellness program.
"When employees feel valued and supported both professionally and in their personal lives, they are more engaged in the workplace," said Kathy D'Appolonia, senior vice president and manager of workplace solutions for PNC. "PNC's continued recognition by Working Mother magazine speaks to the company's efforts to continuously improve our range of work/life programs for employees and their families."
Some enhancements to PNC's programs included:
- Expansion of PNC's employee wellness program to include employees' family members, as well as enhancements to the free biometric screening program.
- Growth of employee business resource groups through the addition of new groups and chapters across PNC's markets, including those in support of women.
- More than 14,000 employees received immediate vesting in the $2,000 minimum 401(k) match, giving them immediate access to these funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV