LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon, Sept. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Galena Biopharma (Nasdaq:GALE), a biotechnology company focused on developing innovative, targeted oncology treatments addressing major unmet medical needs to advance cancer care, today announced that Mark J. Ahn, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate update at BioX: Noble Financial Capital Markets' Life Sciences Exposition. The presentation will take place on September 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM EDT at the University of Connecticut, Stamford Campus.
The presentation will be webcast and available on September 27, 2012 on the Investors section of the Company's website at www.galenabiopharma.com .
About Galena BiopharmaGalena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq:GALE) is a Portland, Oregon-based biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative, targeted oncology treatments that address major unmet medical needs to advance cancer care. For more information please visit us at www.galenabiopharma.com . The Galena Biopharma, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10647
CONTACT: Madeline Hatton Toll free: +1 (855) 855-GALE (4253), ext. 109 firstname.lastname@example.org Remy Bernarda IR Sense, LLC +1 (503) 400-6995 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV