OTTAWA, Sept. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that the Espial TV Browser has been selected to power Toshiba's next-generation LED TVs in North America. The sophisticated, high-speed Espial TV Browser enables television providers to easily deploy personalized, interactive applications that offer a more engaging viewing experience to consumers.
Using the comprehensive Espial TV Brower software development kit (SDK), the graphical user interface for Toshiba TVs is completely customized to include advanced features such as multiple browser windows and visual thumbnails for recent and favorite websites. The new unique multi-tabbed design provides users with the same ease of use currently available on desktop, tablet, and smartphone browsers — an industry-first for TV Web browsers.
Utilizing Espial TV Browser's screen navigation and comprehensive open Web browsing capabilities — including support of HTML5 content — users can access a variety of customized applications including product menus, social media, interactive advertising, email, chat, and video games. In addition, the intuitive user interface can be tailored according to the needs of a specific geographical market and easily integrated with Toshiba tablet applications to extend consumers' media experience beyond the traditional TV screen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV