BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, September 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today introduced ClickExpress, a pre-packaged cloud-based mobile workforce management solution that addresses the mobility and scheduling needs of growing companies.
ClickExpress is introduced as an entryway for any business to easily adopt an enterprise mobility strategy, whether the company has tens of employees or hundreds. The packaged end-to-end solution streamlines the service process-from initial customer contact, through work order creation, resource scheduling, dispatch, real-time updates from the field and managerial reports-enabling companies to grow and become more efficient without increasing costs. The cloud-based solution can be easily deployed within weeks, enabling businesses to immediately realize gains, including:
- Enhanced customer service: Immediate appointments, narrower appointment windows, better allocation of properly trained technicians for each job, and increased first-time fix rates
- Increased productivity: Accurate and automated scheduling, decreased travel times, simpler communications between field workers and the back office, instant access to information via mobile devices, improved dispatcher tools, and device agnostic mobile solutions enabling a bring your own device (BYOD) policy
- Ability to achieve business goals: Rapid deployment for immediate ROI, real-time reporting and managerial dashboards for complete visibility into entire business, and reduction in IT costs through cloud-based subscription model
"Seventy-five percent of Small and mid-size organizations (SMBs) polled by Aberdeen are running service as a profit center, much more so than their larger enterprise counterparts," said Sumair Dutta, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Service Management, Aberdeen Group. "Therefore in order to fully realize profits, which absolutely requires a satisfied customer base, companies must improve the integration between service functions such as field service and customer support, and empower service employees at all levels with access to richer work, service and customer information. In the case of field service, this empowerment can be enabled with aid of a scalable mobile workforce management solution.""ClickExpress addresses the pain points that growing service companies face, and levels the playing field, providing growing companies the same robust mobile workforce solutions that are utilized by industry leaders across the globe," said Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Chairman and CEO of ClickSoftware. "By deploying ClickExpress, businesses can be confident knowing that they are using the tried and tested market leader. Because ClickExpress is offered as a cloud-based subscription model, deployment is fast, making it the right choice for businesses who want to boost productivity and customer service levels while keeping operational and IT costs down." ClickExpress enables companies to choose when they want to utilize one or all of the components of the package to meet their unique business needs. As a cloud-based solution, ClickExpress does not require any additional IT infrastructure and has the added benefit of free upgrades.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts