● 15.1 percent to the Closing Price of 111.25 pence per Titan Europe Share on 13 September 2012 (being the last business day before the date of the publication of the Offer Document).
The complete terms and conditions of the Offer are contained in the related Prospectus and Offer documents which have been filed by Titan International with the Securities and Exchange Commission which are also available on our website at www.titan-intl.com.
Titan International, Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that primarily supply wheels, tires and assemblies for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer (including all terrain vehicles) applications. For more information, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts