Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) announced the proposed issue of up to 6,240,833 new Titan International common shares (each a “Titan International Share”) to Titan Europe plc (“Titan Europe) shareholders in connection with Titan International’s offer (“the Offer”) to acquire the entire share capital of Titan Europe (other than those shares already owned by Titan Luxembourg S.a.r.l.). Further details are provided below:
Based on the closing price on the New York Stock Exchange of a Titan International Share of US$22.03 and an exchange rate of US$1.5638 to £1 on 9 August 2012 (being the latest practicable date prior to the date of publication of the Rule 2.7 Announcement), the Offer valued each ordinary share of Titan Europe (“Titan Europe Share”) at approximately 128.1 pence per share and Titan Europe’s fully diluted share capital at approximately £118.4 million (based on the closing exchange rate of £1:$1.5638 and the closing price of US$22.03 per Titan International Share on 9 August 2012). The Offer values each Titan Europe Share at approximately 113.36 pence and Titan Europe’s fully diluted share capital at approximately £104.8 million (based on the closing exchange rate of £1: $1.6016 and the closing price of US$20.03 per Titan International Share on 13 September 2012, being the last practicable date before the publication of the Offer Document). This assumes that all of the 4,842,500 options under the Titan Europe Share Option Scheme are exercised or cancelled pursuant to the proposals that will be made and which are referred to in the Offer Document.
The Offer based on the 9 August 2012 information referred to above represents a premium of approximately:
● 13.3 percent to the closing price of 113 pence per Titan Europe Share on 16 July 2012 (being the last business day before the commencement of the Offer Period); and● 2.1 percent to the Closing Price of 125.5 pence per Titan Europe Share on 9 August 2012 (being the last business day before the date of the Rule 2.7 Announcement); and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV