NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
AMN Healthcare Services Inc. fell 11.1 percent to $8.68.
KapStone Paper fell 7.8 percent to $19.39.
Metals USA Hldgs fell 7.6 percent to $14.40.Stillwater Mining Co. fell 7.5 percent to $12.86. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $42.36. Feihe International Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $5.68. EXCO Resources Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $7.54. Rock-Tenn Co. fell 6.0 percent to $63.67. Tenneco Inc. fell 6.0 percent to $30.00. Vulcan Materials Co. fell 6.0 percent to $46.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV