ORANGEBURG, N.Y., Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OSL Holdings, Inc. (OTC: OSLH) ("OSL" or the "Company"), a developer of technology platforms that enable real-time sales and trend information exchange between brands and retailers, today announced that it has engaged Macias Media Group ("Macias Media" or "MMG") to provide public relations, marketing, promotion and business development services specifically focused on the lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender (LGBT) community. This demographic is intended to be one of the Company's lead minority group targets for its thinkDIVERSITY™ platform, which connects businesses desiring to purchase goods and services from specific minority groups to the minority-owned suppliers within those groups.
"In 2011 alone, the Top 50 of the Fortune 500 corporations committed $250 billion in diversity spending but were only able execute on less than half of that, due in large measure to lack of data, inefficient sourcing and procurement tools. These funds allocated for spending on minority-owned businesses by large corporations were unable to be spent as intended, as the point of connection between these affinity-linked groups of buyers and sellers is not there," said Bob Rothenberg, President of OSL Holdings. "Our unique thinkDIVERSITY™ platform was conceived & is being developed hand-in-hand with the large corporations and small businesses who would use and directly benefit from this type of online marketplace."
Due to a variety of factors, the Company identified the LGBT community as one of the lead minority groups to be used in the beta test and launch of OSL's thinkDIVERSITY platform. In order to quickly achieve a critical mass of buyers and suppliers for this vertical, OSL management searched for a firm with the right combination of market savvy, community relationships and a proven ability to assist the Company in quickly, effectively, and visibly entering the LGBT space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV