A Family Making Sweet Business Tunes
Paul Effman Music Service also established its first bricks-and-mortar instrument store in LaGrangeville, NY, through a partnership with a local piano studio.
More importantly, the company offers private lessons through the store, a revenue stream it wants to expand, especially where parents are willing to pay, like affluent areas of Long Island.
The LJHutchen instruments (named for Lucy, Jesse and Hutch) are designed to facilitate beginner-level music learning. The line is sold both directly through Hyson Music and through other retailers like Amazon (AMZN) and eBay (EBAY).
The instrument line was not born in the bad economy, though. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV