The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”), a leading company in the furnishings industry, today approved its financial results for the second quarter and the first semester of 2012.
SECOND QUARTER 2012 HIGHLIGHTS
- Total Net Sales at €120.3 million, from €121.4 million reported for the quarter ended on June 30, 2011;
- Industrial Margin at 33.5% on total net sales, slightly better than 33.4% reported in last year’s comparable period;
- Negative EBIT of €0.6 million, improving from a negative EBIT of €5.5 million reported for the second quarter of 2011.
FIRST HALF 2012 HIGHLIGHTS
- Total Net Sales at €230.7 million, from €242.2 million reported for the first six months of last year;
- Negative EBIT of €8.0 million, as compared to a negative EBIT of €8.1 million reported for the first semester of last year;
Positive Net Financial Position at €44,1 million as of June 30, 2012, as compared to €55.3 million as of December 31, 2011.SECOND QUARTER 2012 FINANCIAL RESULTS During the quarter ended June 30, 2012, Total Net sales (including raw materials and semi-finished products sold to third parties) amounted to €120.3 million, down by 0.9% from €121.4 reported in second quarter 2011. Total upholstery net sales were €105.6 million, flat over the prior year comparable period, but increasing by €9.8 million over first quarter 2012. Other sales during the second quarter 2012 were €14.7 million. The breakdown by geographic allocation of total upholstery net sales was the following:
|2 quarter 2012||2 quarter 2011|
|Europe (ex Italy)||34.0%||40.1%|
|Rest of the World||14.0%||14.5%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV