Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM) announced that it has scheduled an analyst conference call on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss third quarter 2012 financial results. These results are expected to be released before the opening of the market on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 and will be available on Waste Management’s website, www.wm.com, after release to the wire services.
Certain statements and answers to questions during the conference call may contain “forward-looking statements.” These statements, and all phases of the Company’s operations, are subject to risks and uncertainties, any one of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Investors are reminded that these forward-looking statements must be considered in conjunction with the cautionary warnings and risk factors, which are detailed in Waste Management’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC and available from the Company.
|What:||Waste Management third quarter 2012 earnings release conference call|
|When:||Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Where:||A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto www.wm.com and selecting “Events and Presentations” in the Investor Relations section of our website.|
You may also listen to the analyst conference call by telephone by contacting the conference call operator 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and asking for the “Waste Management Conference Call – Call ID 30012751.” US/Canada Dial-In #: (877) 710-6139. Int'l/Local Dial-In #: (706) 643-7398. Participation will be in listen-only mode.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV