Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, proudly presents its newly redesigned website at
. Some of the new amenities include integration of the Regal Crown Club seamlessly into Regal’s online presence. With more than 7 million active members, the Regal Crown Club is the number one theatre loyalty program in the country. Now members can track rewards, update information and personalize their online experience. The website’s new look and feel adds greater functionality, providing moviegoers easier navigation.
“Regal continues as the industry leader with the launch our new website featuring the latest technology to service all your digital needs,” stated Ken Thewes, Regal Entertainment Group Chief Marketing Officer. “This redesigned site keeps you connected with America’s largest theatre circuit while also offering localized information tailored to match your personal moviegoing experience.”
The new Regal website is designed to provide moviegoers with quick and simple navigation through all of the site’s features. Along with the new look and feel, visitors to REGmovies.com are able to:
- Watch trailers of films now playing or coming soon to your local Regal Entertainment Group theatre.
- Sign-up for the Weekly Showtime Email and receive printable coupons each week.
- Join the Regal Crown Club for free online, if not already a member.
- Access and update account information for loyalty club membership.
- Track credits and rewards being earned for free popcorn, soft drinks and movies.
- Retrieve all loyalty program information on the same website platform with REGmovies.com.
- Showcase favorite theatres to see what’s playing now or coming soon.
- Find out how to earn credits faster with extra credit movies, sweepstakes and more.
- Explore what your local theatre has to offer.
- Research movie selections, showtimes and purchase tickets online.
About Regal Entertainment Group:
- Follow Regal on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Interact with Regal and share with friends through social media.
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 6,597 screens in 522 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia as of August 30, 2012. The Company operates theatres in 43 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We believe that the size, reach and quality of the Company's theatre circuit not only provide its patrons with a convenient and enjoyable movie-going experience, but is also an exceptional platform to realize economies of scale in theatre operations.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: