Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of Complete Genomics, Inc.
Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of Complete Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNOM) in connection with a buyout for $3.15 per share. Concerned GNOM investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“This deal appears to undervalue the company because an analyst has set a target price for Complete Genomics, Inc. stock at $5.00 per share,” said Hamilton Lindley. “Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their GNOM stock.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. GNOM
stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should
contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV