DALLAS, Sept. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is proud to introduce the new swafreedomshop.com, a website where consumers can purchase Southwest-branded merchandise, gear, and collectibles. Shoppers can save 10% by entering "SWAPR10" at checkout, valid Monday, Sept. 17, through Friday, Sept. 21, 11:59 p.m. PT. Where did we find those FUN and friendly faces modeling attire on the website? They are Southwest Airlines Employees, of course! Employees were selected to model all swafreedomshop.com merchandise. Our "runway" models are the Spirit of Southwest Airlines, which is why they were the perfect fit for swafreedomshop.com.
The improved Freedom Shop website features an array of different items, including a checkpoint-friendly briefcase, a cookie jar, and more! Shoppers can establish an account and fill their carts on the fly, and come back later to purchase when ready.
Other examples of merchandise include:
- A classic ceramic plane bank
- A vintage Southwest logo t-shirt
- A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 Model
- A Southwest Airlines Pet Carrier
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV