Susser (SUSS) is a non-refining operator of convenience store in Texas and a non-refining motor fuel distributor. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $39.24 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 217,000Average Volume: 275,705 Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Stocks Pointing to the Right Place at the Right Time From a technical perspective, SUSS is bouncing modestly here right off some near-term support at $38 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing SUSS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once SUSS clears some near-term overhead resistance at $39.56 with high volume. At last check, SUSS has hit an intraday high of $39.77 and volume is just a bit below its three-month average volume of 275,000 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SUSS as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $36.61, and then once it sustains a move or close above $39.56 with volume that's near or above 275,705 shares. If SUSS can trigger that breakout soon, then this stock has a great chance of trending up to $45 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV