Susser (SUSS) is a non-refining operator of convenience store in Texas and a non-refining motor fuel distributor. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $39.24 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 217,000Average Volume: 275,705 Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Stocks Pointing to the Right Place at the Right Time From a technical perspective, SUSS is bouncing modestly here right off some near-term support at $38 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing SUSS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once SUSS clears some near-term overhead resistance at $39.56 with high volume. At last check, SUSS has hit an intraday high of $39.77 and volume is just a bit below its three-month average volume of 275,000 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SUSS as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $36.61, and then once it sustains a move or close above $39.56 with volume that's near or above 275,705 shares. If SUSS can trigger that breakout soon, then this stock has a great chance of trending up to $45 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV