Nasdaq Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.:
Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc. fell 19.4 percent to $7.03.
Heidrick & Struggles International Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $13.51.
Globe Splty Metals fell 6.3 percent to $15.96.ChipMOS Technologies Ltd. fell 6.1 percent to $14.70. KEYW Holding Corp. fell 5.8 percent to $12.24. United Security Bancshares Inc., Alabama fell 5.7 percent to $5.80. Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. fell 5.2 percent to $7.05. Hampden Bancorp Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $12.79. Vicor Corp. fell 5.1 percent to $6.33. Volterra Semiconductor Corp. fell 5.1 percent to $22.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV