NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
AMN Healthcare Services Inc. fell 12.5 percent to $8.54.
Feihe International Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $5.54.
Vulcan Materials Co. fell 7.3 percent to $45.59.Stillwater Mining Co. fell 6.4 percent to $13.02. Tower International Inc. fell 6.0 percent to $8.01. KapStone Paper fell 5.9 percent to $19.78. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $43.03. Midstates Petroleum Co. fell 5.5 percent to $8.63. Spartech Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $5.39. Pandora Media Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $10.74.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV