NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- There's about 6,000 U.S.-listed stocks trading on the major exchanges on any given day. Of those, TheStreet Ratings has rated 5,774 and only 121 issues -- about 2% -- have received an "A+," our highest rating.
Nine of these exceptional companies are well-known Dow dividend stocks:
International Business Machines
TheStreet Ratings' stock model projects a stock's total return potential over a 12-month period including both price appreciation and dividends.Our Buy, Hold or Sell ratings designate how we expect these stocks to perform against a general benchmark of the equities market and interest rates. We consider each of these stocks to be strong buys. It's also worth noting that these nine stocks, when held collectively, have a higher dividend yield than the 10-year U.S. Treasury note. As always, stock ratings should not be treated as gospel -- rather, use them as a starting point for your own research. A detailed analysis of each stock's rating appears on the following pages:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV